Our litigation advisory services typically include:
- issue identification and analysis
- harvesting, organizing and analyzing record evidence and testimony
- assembling authoritative and informative supporting data
- preparing opening, rebuttal and reply reports
- testifying at depositions, trial and in arbitration or mediation proceedings
In most instances, we are retained early in the process so that our analysis can be considered by counsel and others in developing their litigation or settlement strategies.
For more information, contact us.