Disputes arising from negotiated transactions often involve principals, intermediaries and professional service firms, and present issues such as:
- buy-side and sell-side due diligence and negotiation
- joint venture partner due diligence and negotiation
- board and officer conduct
- misrepresentation or fraud
- material adverse change
- competitive bidding practices and
- advisory and professional services conduct
We have advised and testified in many high-profile negotiated transaction cases examining, among other things, customary standards and practice of the buy-side, sell-side, advisory firm, legal counsel and subject matter experts, and have addressed these issues from a diverse range of perspectives in a variety of contexts.
For more information, contact us.