Financial services litigation often focuses on the conduct of investment funds, investment stewards and investment advisors regarding:
- investment suitability
- breach of fiduciary or other duties
- advisor and sub-advisor due diligence, selection and monitoring
- operational and investment strategy due diligence and reliance
- misappropriation of funds
- reporting irregularities and
We have advised and testified regarding customary standards and practice for investment funds, investment advisors, investment stewards, boards, administrative parties and others, and have addressed these and other matters from a diverse range of perspectives in a variety of contexts.
For more information, contact us.